Saturday, May 17, 2008

[One Nation Under LEE]- a famiLEE Movie FOC

Higher Quality (350MB) Version:





Faster Download (120MB) Version:




Largest highest quality (590MB) Version:



download & save on your PC to view later
(590MB) - smooth playback unaffected by slow internet speed.


By Honest Production 2008.




About the size of a 5 cent coin, this very tiny and slim card can contain 25 copies of the above movie. There is no film nor disc, it is too tiny that MDA's censorship sticker will never fit! The famiLEE LEEgime's film censorship law is INVALIDATED by today's multimedia technology. The lame bastards don't know what to do. And what did they tried? (click) THIS! :-)


Latest: Make your own (full & original but ilLEEgal) DVD:
  1. download this ZIP file (1.6GB)
  2. Unzip into ISO file (how)
  3. Burn into DVDs (how)
  4. Print DVD labels below (optional)
  5. distribute to friends (must)


sammyboymod thread 1
sammyboymod thread 2
sammyboymod thread 3

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cdwriter said...

Can any world leaders help us out...May be UN or any influential respectable nation leaders save us and guide us through... I am really thinking of migrating to other country..This is no longer "My Singapore" but "Singapore-PAP". Whenever i say my country pledges..I am really upset. Especially during national day. I do love my country..Currently I am still hanging on hoping to see changes in the future...Hope some one can really guide us...

May 19, 2008 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger cdwriter said...

Can any world leaders help us out...May be UN or any influential respectable nation leaders save us and guide us through... I am really thinking of migrating to other country..This is no longer "My Singapore" but "Singapore-PAP". Whenever i say my country pledges..I am really upset. I really love my country..I am still hanging on hoping to see changes in the future...Hope some one can really guide us...

May 19, 2008 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger TiLoon said...

Dear cdwriter, please do not feel despair or lose hope. The only way out from this current political situation, lies in the hands of all 'Enlighten' Singaporeans.

As long as more Singaporeans can see through the illusions and free their minds from PAP control, and exercise their vote in the coming election, they will be able to turn the tide, and save Singapore from further destruction.

For a start, stop relying on our mass media, and more on the independent and reliable resources on the internet, to get a better balance view of situations.

May 21, 2008 at 2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home